LOG HOME ON 49 ACRES - $449,000
Royal LePage Frank Real Estate
- Located approx. a 7 minute drive northeast of Fenelon Falls in the Kawarthas near several lakes
- Quiet scenic and private location on an unpaved road
- Presently an operating elk farm (business, livestock, farm machinery excluded from sale-seller would consider selling as operational elk farm)
- Custom log home approx. 3,120 sq. ft. built in 1987 featuring 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, family room with vaulted wood ceiling, and maple flooring in most rooms.
- Wood furnace with humidifier, air exchanger & electric baseboard heating.
- Living-dining room 24' by 14'
- Eat-in kitchen 26'4 by 11 with bay window, stainless appliances, custom granite countertops with island.
- Main floor guest bedroom 16'8 by 12'6 with 3pc bath nearby-ideal for granny suite.
- Main floor laundry 13' by 12'6
- Front foyer 12'4 by 10'
- Office 9'10 by 5'6
- Master bedroom 16' by 15' with walkout to balcony
- Bedroom 12' by 8'6
- Bedroom 14' by 10'
- Bedroom 15' by 8'6
- Family Room 19' by 15'4
- Three baths, on 2pc on main floor, one 3pc with shower on main floor, one 5pc on 2nd floor with jacuzzi, shower, bidet
- Full basement with sauna and cold storage room. Partial kitchen in basement.
- Front porch captures sunsets-rear porch with awning takes in the morning sunrise.
- 65' by 29' shop/storage partially insulated. Extra hydro (3 phase) for machine shop.
- 46' by 24' animal handling facility with hydro
- 41' by 22' animal shelter
- Property is fenced, vegetable garden, apple trees, perennials
- 2 ponds, one with fountain
- Good potential for wind mill, hydro generation.
- Property can be sold as 147 Acres or as 77 Acres or as 49 Acres- talk with Linda regarding price adjustment. (These separate acres cannot be purchased without the home and outbuildings)
- Interior walls finished with no exposed log. Energy efficient home.
Linda Duncan - Sales Rep.