RURAL FENELON FALLS/BOBCAYGEON - $995,000
- Entry to this property is through large, stone, copper-topped pillars and electronically-operated, iron gates, down a paved, tree-lined driveway which circles a stone fountain, encircled by peonies. The fountain, complete
With cherub, is centrally located between the house and the two barns.
- A most casually elegant home – an original cedar log home, tastefully modified and enlarged, one wall is exposed to the new modern kitchen, another wall to the great room and yet another wall adds to the character of the 40’long screened, south facing porch.
- The Great Room spans 50’ with the foyer, has a double sided propane river rock fireplace, enormous windows capturing the scenic beauty of the rolling lands, walk-out to screened porch, large entertainment unit (included)
- Vaulted ceiling with hickory wood, open to the kitchen
- The kitchen features all custom Hickory Lane cabinetry, marble countertops, built ins, raised stainless dishwasher, Sub-Zero fridge, 2 islands, separate prep sink.
- Just steps from the kitchen is the laundry room, shower, and 3pc bath with claw foot tub. There are numerous closets and storage areas throughout the home.
- The 2nd bedroom, presently used as the nursery is spacious with dormers and has one of the best pond views, antique doors with glass panels, and 3pc ensuite.
- Just steps from the kitchen is the family room/office –such a beautiful setting for your office. Again, custom cabinetry with a granite top.
- Above the family room is the guest bedroom, luxuriously carpeted, a cheery space with walk-in closed and 2pc washroom.
- The Master bedroom had the double sided fireplace, walk-in closet and spa like ensuite with marble countertops, soaker tub with 18k gold plated taps, large glass enclosed shower with seating, radiant floor heat and gorgeous pasture views.
- The lower level features a walk-in cedar closet, cold room, and games room with tournament sized Brunswick pool table, utility kitchen with fridge and walk out.,
- Under the great room is the 3 bay garage which is insulated and painted.
- Under the nursery is a single car garage used as a utility and implement shed
- The log barn dating from the 1860’s has been lovingly preserved Upstairs the barn lends itself to the perfect party setting for catered, summetime dinners, followed by square dances
Below stalls are open concept with rubber matting (Comfort Stalls) and include a heated, automatic watering system.
- The “Studio Barn” has two 20’ by 30’ workshops that are dry walled, painted white and electrically heated. The north shop has views of the pond and rolling tree-lined hills behind it.
- The south shop features large casement windows, ceiling fans and over 16’ of drawing boards that are hinged to the walls
- The home uses a geo thermal heat pump for heating and cooling. Central sound system is wired through much of the home, Camera system with various locations-even to the animal stalls!
- Even the barns are wired to the security system.
- A creek meanders through the property to a spring fed pond
- The landscaping is a mixture of old and new, mature trees, variety of shrubs, lilacs
- The pond is also the source of water for the house grounds and the garden landscape irrigation system via automatic, 20 zone system by Rainbird, with rain delay. It irrigates all landscaping, raised veg. gardens and it includes
“low volume” irrigators on all window boxes and hanging baskets on the property.
- Privacy is assured with the placement of this property with regard to neighbours. The view from the property includes only landscape and forest.
- Please enjoy the virtual tour of this property.
Royal LePage Kawartha Lakes Realty Inc., Brokerage
Linda Duncan - Sales Rep.
47 Colborne St.
Fenelon Falls, Ontario.