- Custom designed cottage/ home built in 2002
- Located on the north shore of Sturgeon Lake between Bobcaygeon & Fenelon Falls with southern exposure
- 100’ waterfront
- Open concept with vaulted ceiling in Living Room
- Fireplaces in master bedroom & living room
- Spacious loft provides a multitude of sleeping arrangements
- Maple kitchen with granite countertops
- Hardwood floors in most areas
- Spacious dining room with lake view
- Separate Bunkie
- Dock and marine railway with canopy (marine railway accommodates 18’ boat)
- Dock is approx. 36’ (to be verified) with 3’ depth at end of dock
- BBQ with entertainment area.
- Gazebo with sunken hot tub.