BALSAM LAKE - LONG POINT - $699,000
Royal LePage Frank Real Estate
- Located on prestigious Long Point of Balsam Lake approx. 1 ½ hours drive to Toronto.
Exceptionally well designed, this home is enhanced by the surrounding tall trees.
- Private lot, 100 frontage, over ½ acre in size.
- Main floor features a spacious foyer, open concept design living, dining and kitchen area.
- Kitchen/Dining area features a private lake view, all appliances, solid birch Hanover cabinetry with centre island, walkout to deck. 23 x 14
- Sunken living room has oaken floors, waterfront view from the oversized window, cathedral ceiling, stone fireplace with polished limestone hearth & mantle. 188 x 18
- Main floor laundry with entry to double attached garage. 11 x 7
- Master bedroom (18 x 126) features walkout to deck and water view, walk-in closet
- 11 x 4, 4 piece ensuite (10 x 96) with skylight, ceramic floor, separate shower with seat.
- Bedroom 136 x 102
- Den/Bedroom 13 x 11
- Main floor 4 piece bath with soaker tub, skylight
- Finished lower level, most areas feature wood flooring.
- Exercise Room/Bedroom 115 x 11
- 4 piece bath 93 x 82
- Bedroom 16 x 159
- Large furnace room with storage
- Workshop 196 x 66
- Rec room features wood floor, pine wainscoting, Jotul airtight woodstove set in an attractive brick fireplace 33 x 18
- Comfort systems include lake water purification system, central air, central vac, forced air oil furnace, air exchanger, alarm system, satellite dish and TV antenna
- Constructed in 1993, exterior is predominantly of stone with Maybec siding.
- Taxes $5,417.75/2002
- Wheel chair access could be achieved with minor adaptations.
- Dry Boathouse presently accommodates 20 boat comfortably. Marine railway & winch.
- Eastern exposure, crystal clear water with a depth initially of about 3 to about 5 at end of dock.
Linda Duncan - Sales Rep.