BALSAM LAKE - $339,000
Click here for a 3D view view.
- Cathedral ceilings in Great Room, carpeted sunken living room warmed by the
fireplace with wood burning insert. The oak floors of the dining area and the oak
railings enhance the country charm and warmth of this well designed home.
- Numerous large windows ('low E' Mason) on lakeside capture the scenic marshlands,
wildlife and beautiful Balsam Lake.
- The kitchen has ceramic tiled floor, built-in dishwasher, microwave, glass stovetop,
extra large self-clean oven. Island and plenty of oaken cupboards.
- Salon/office is presently owner operated with a separate entrance.
- Spacious family room has barnboard wainscotting-meticulously finished.
- The Pacific airtight woodstove is positioned in front of the floor to ceiling
brick accent wall enhanced with 'grainery board' cabinetry.
- Master bedroom has Jacuzzi tub, walkout through French doors to deck.
- Heating is ground source heat pump with air exchanger.
Optional wood heat-fireplace plus 2 additional woodstoves.
- Basement 39' x 32' has an enormous workshop area with approx. 30' of counters.
- Access from basement to oversized double garage with loft storage.
- The grounds are beautifully landscapted. On the lakeside there is 90' of Douglas
Fir decking. Water depth is approx. 4' at the dock. See the world from your
dock as Balsam Lake is part of the Trent System Waterways.
Re/Max County Town Realty
Linda Duncan - Sales Rep.