CAMERON RANCH - $2,995,000
- Cameron Ranch is likely the largest alvar site in the Carden Plains and this region of Ontario.
- Alvar habitats have been known to shelter a high proportion of rare plants and birds.
- Most of the topography is fairly level, sparsely treed with shallow soil over limestone.
- Present use is cattle grazing.
- Property is fenced with 4 windmills operational for water supply to cattle.
- Located approx. 1 1/2 hours' drive from Toronto via easy highway access.
- Absolutely no showings or walking on property without the prior approval of listing sales reps and/or vendor..
- Contact listing sales rep for a copy of map and/or 'Fact Sheet: Cameron Ranch' (Carden Plain Habitat Protection).
Re/Max County Town Realty
Linda Duncan - Sales Rep.